Thursday, January 14, 2010

I forgot what this felt like...

For a minute, I forgot what it felt like to be on top of the world. What it felt like to be doing good and well at the same time. Then we came to January 14th, 2010.

Today was the beginning of great things. Finally, the business I had been pouring my life blood into for four years now returned to me a profit!

I would like to say thank you to those people who stood by me and supported me. To those who invested their time and money based upon my vision of how we could change the way people manage their career. My team's vision of how we could make software that would enable people to get back to work faster.

I would also like to thank my partners and team members, each and every one that helped build climber.com along the way.

Expect more great things!

Cheers,
Mike

No comments: