Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Great Things Happening:
We launched our new corporate site (I use the term corporate lightly)! You can visit it at www.mingle.com. It is still a work in process, but check it out.

We are currently featured on blogger.com as a "Blog of Interest". So for all you new readers, please forgive my poor grammar and spelling errors!

If you are interested in becoming an alpha member please create a profile by clicking here. Why do you want to be an alpha member? It's free and you will be on the cutting edge of the future!

Enough with the infomercial.

Cheers,
Mike

6 comments:

Agn! Sharman said...

You "corporate Site" looks great and elegant.

-Agni Sharman
(http://www.agnisharman.com)

Agn! Sharman said...

You "Corporate Site" Looks really cool...

Sharman
http://www.agnisharman.com

BionicBuddha said...

Interesting site...I must agree with you on the significance of a vacation to give you new perspective...we shouldo this more often!!



www.bionicbuddha.com

Lito said...

Nice site. Your online business should be generating you much money by now.

Christopher said...

Hi There. Just read something about the blog. The point that your trying to possibly be doing what I think of online dating is that right?

Christopher said...

Have just looked at what your about, and I like what I see. I wish you good luck from Australia. I hope that you come here soon.